6 Insane Holidays You'll Wish You Celebrated
Article posted from Digg (http://digg.com/news/offbeat/6_insane_holidays_you_ll_wish_you_celebrated)
In America, a holiday amounts to little more than a day off from work and a few quiet beers. It turns out that we're really dropping the ball when it comes to finding excuses to party like there's no tomorrow.
More Stories in Digg
- Petition Calls for Sesame Street’s Bert and Ernie to Be Married
- The most hated person in America is....
- The Double Irish - How the Biggest US Companies Bypass The High Income-Tax Rate
- New GOP Strategy Involves Reelecting Obama, Making His Life Even More Miserable
- Bacon Pancakes? No Thanks.